- Jingshan Road trailhead → Juansi Waterfall → Observation deck → Qingtiangang visitor center
- Total distance 2.2 km, average slope of 5 degrees, entire journey takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Juansi Waterfall, Qingtiangang Stop: S 15 main line (MRT Jiantan Station to Qingtiangang Stop), 108 (Park Bus)
- Yangmingshan main bus terminal: Red 5 (MRT Jiangtan Station to Yangmingshan), 108 (park bus), 260 main line (Dongyuan, Taipei Main Station to Yangmingshan)
- Yangmingshan Stop: Red 5 (MRT Jiangtan Station to Yangmingshan), 230 (MRT Beitou Station to Yangmingshan), 260 main line (Dongyuan, Taipei Main Station to Yangmingshan), S 8 (Shipai to Zhuzihu), S 9 (Fuxing Stop to Zhuzihu), Royal Bus (Taipei to Jinshan)
＊Get on 108 park bus at the Yangmingshan main bus terminal
The trail starts from the intersection of Jingshan Road, Lane 101, and Xinyuan Street access road, and continues to Qiantiangang. Visitors can park in nearby parking lots and take bus 108 or S 15 to and from the trailhead.
- Shilin→ Fulin Road→Yangde Boulevard → Shanzaihou → Jingshan Road → Jingshan Road, Lane 101 → Lengshuikeng → Qingtiangang
- Tamsui, Sanzhi → 101 County Highway → 101A County Highway (Bailaka Highway) → Yangjin Highway → Zhonghu → Zhonghu Road of Armaments → Lengshuikeng → Qingtiangang
- Jinshan → Yangjin Highway → Macao Bridge → Zhonghu → Zhonghu Road of Armaments → Lengshuikeng → Qingtiangang
- Beitou → Xinbeitou → Quanyuan Road → Dingbi Bridge, Shamao Road → Yangjin Highway→ Chung-San Hall → Xinyuan Street access road→ Jingshan Road, Lane 101 → Lengshuikeng → Qingtiangang
- Lengshuikeng Parking Lot No. 2 (opposite Lengshuikeng hot spring public baths)
- Lengshuikeng Parking Lot No. 1 (in front of Lengshuikeng visitor center / parking fees apply)
- Qingtiangang Parking Lot (in front of Qingtiangang visitor center / parking fees apply)